BETA TESTING AGREEMENT (ALL MUST READ)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by pacav69, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacav69

pacav69 Live long and prosper Staff Member

LastOS offers beta testing to users interested in new LastOS software, its features, and modules. If a user uses a product during beta testing, the user is asked to provide feedback to LastOS and assumes all risks associated with the beta software. We advise all beta users to use extreme care when beta testing any LastOS software. It is therefore up to you to take necessary precautions against possible damages resulting from any beta testing. Software in beta testing should not be used on sensitive and/or valuable data.

Beta Software Testor Agreement: Testor acknowledges and agrees that LastOS offers software “as is” without warranty of any kind. LastOS shall have no obligation to maintain, correct, update, change, modify or otherwise support the software in beta testing. LastOS may discontinue providing service to the software at any time. LastOS makes no guarantee or commitment as to the success of the software.

Beta testing is at the entire risk of the user, not LastOS. Should the software prove defective the user assumes the costs of all necessary corrections, repairs and damages. LastOS shall not be liable for any lost revenue, lost profits, or other incidental or consequential damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages by reason of any performance or non-performance under this agreement. Furthermore, LastOS shall not be liable for any delays, losses or other damages which may result from the furnishing or canceling of any LastOS software, features, and/or modules.

2. skydvr700

skydvr700 Guest

no problem looking forward to testing anything you come up with

3. oldecorps

oldecorps Guest

no problem

4. dEtoXiK

dEtoXiK Guest

That's what I'm lookin to do anyways lol. I tripped across a p2p of OS17 & MGP 123, waaaaay back, & have been using ever since. So I would like to Thank ALL of the creators & participators that made it possible for me to use & learn from them..
    ML&R
    De.

5. ecliption

ecliption Guest

not a prob.

6. I understand... Thanks.

7. Govannon

Govannon Guest

All new to me but I understand the risks and accept them

8. Corey Ecton

Corey Ecton Guest

per what has been listed above, if testers are needed, I have a couple of extra windows-class machines (one x86 and one x64) and will test as needed. As a matter of fact, I currently have one machine that is completely dead and remembered using the LastXP back in the day which worked flawlessly, so needless to say, I'm trying to find LastOS7 for this machine currently, sadly, without success. :(

If anybody has any ideas on where I can find a good, fast seed of this, preferably with numerous seeds, please do not hesitate to let me know.

For what it's worth, I have a Dell Precision M4500 and had a drive not even engage the 'tick of death', it flat-out started clacking on me and died the other night. Much to my despise and disgust, I installed off of the restore disc and everything booted just fine. After performing 'necessary critical updates', the computer went into cyclic reboot and kept trying to perform the joke 'self-repairing', which failed repeatedly on attempt. I have heard from a couple of people that this would be a viable solution, but need to find a good connection from someone to get this downloaded, and have not found that yet, so any suggestions I would invite in the event someone might have something handy.

Aside from that, I have grown to love the integration and bare-bones nature of the OS you place out on the scene and really love the fact that I have not found one single machine it is incompatible with. The designs and visual integrations are superior with good color balance, design, and appeal, so needless to say, this was the first type of installation that came to mind when revisiting my difficulties over the past few days. I'm not begging by any means, but if anybody has a recommendation on where I can find a good, solid connection to pull the x64 version only in, I would be highly appreciative (I do not have dual-layer and the machine which is currently crippled is x64, hence the request).

Once again, I would like to take the time to thank you for making the OS simple and highly functional as this is a facet the developers have apparently lost sight of in the past years. Bloatware makes me irate. You produce a fine product and I appreciate your efforts, so anything I can do to assist, please do not hesitate to call upon me. I can be reached at the e-mail address tethered to this account.

Thanks again for your wonderful and fruitful efforts!

-Corey

9. czrgtz

czrgtz Guest

agreed

10. hi-phile

hi-phile Guest

I'm always interested in being a tester for any OS related. Thanks to all the developers/coders for all your hard work.

11. byrondaman7

byrondaman7 Guest

Will be looking forward to the opportunity to beta test whatever you guys come up with! Great work so far!

12. K3n

K3n Guest

Look forward to helping out when ever i can.

13. AGREED,
    & Glad To Be A Part Of A Beta Test Of The LAST OS
    Also, i was wondering where can i download a copy of the Last OS , its not as easy to find as it used to be, ive loved it since i happened upon it a few years back.
    Respectfully,
    Travis Troy Watson
    twatsontrix@gmail.com
    8 - 8 - 2014

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  14. John Massey

John Massey Guest

Hello
    Beta Test the Last OS .. It sure works well from all my experiences with it... Love the OS... I was looking forward to learn whats new with Last OS ..? I signed up and figured I would read your forum for awhile. I am Guy who likes computers and I can do the basics like assemble one from parts and install OS's and tinker with applications. Anyways I'd like to know more... Thanks a million...!

Glenn likes this.
  15. John Massey

John Massey Guest

LET THE TESTING BEGIN...!!!!!!!!!

The LAST OS 10 is Here..!!! IMG_0751.JPG

16. panatechkim

panatechkim Guest

Hi Admin & all members,
    Glad to found this "lastos" again, as I have followed your works since 'last xp"

17. pipegame

pipegame New Member

I agree. if you still need testers please let me know

18. chevy350

chevy350 Guest

Sounds good, always liked testing out modded OS's. See a few names from around as well, glad the email confirmation finally went through:cool:

billybob62 and Trouba like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.