[Scanned] LastXP v15.0

Discussion in 'LastXP' started by GillianInsiderPreview, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Found at the Online Store!
    [​IMG]
    After I searched LastXP Unleaked and Leaked!

2. bphlpt

bphlpt A lowly staff member Staff Member

No version of Last anything was ever sold by any of us at any time. Even if this file was legitimate, I wouldn't trust it.

Can you provide a link where you found this?

3. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

http://stores.webmasterleroy.com/lastxp-v15-dvd/

Seems he runs a legit store, nice to know our work is sell-able - even if we the creators have never made a $ off it. He also runs lotto crap and does reviews for amazon products, the owner is based in the US and the website is hosted in Canada - so not sure anyone is silly enough to use a dodgy looking website to make purchases tho.

-c0dez3ro- likes this.
  4. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

Hehe, LXP15 sounds old but when looking at the apps I saw CloneDVD 2.9.0.3 and thought things hadn't changed THAT much since the current version of CloneDVD is 2.9.3.3 :D

5. SSJ9KDylan

SSJ9KDylan Guest

Does anybody actually have the ISO for it?

6. bphlpt

bphlpt A lowly staff member Staff Member

Not that I'm aware of.

7. SSJ9KDylan

SSJ9KDylan Guest

Can someone please buy it and post the iso file somewhere like on archive.org?

8. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

XP isn't suitable for online use anymore, I can't see how any non tech user could get away with using it anymore... As I've stated before, if something is worth having still then the torrents/OS's would still be available online, they were abandoned by the community and I personally lost my entire archive HDD after a bad HDD fail in 2013, so we'll just assume even if someone paid money to get LastXP v15 from there that it wouldn't even be usable now (SP2 based XP is even more unprotected than SP3 ones).

9. SSJ9KDylan

SSJ9KDylan Guest

And that’s more unprotected than Windows Embedded POSReady 2009