Always 10 :P

Discussion in 'Interesting/Unrelated' started by Glenn, Apr 26, 2016.

?

Do You Run Windows 10 at home?

1. Yes I have at least 1 non VM Win 10 PC I use

50.0%
  2. No I mainly run XP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No I mainly run Win 7

50.0%
  4. No I mainly run Win 8.x

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No I mainly run Linux

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No I mainly run OSX because I don't like choices or control so probably wont answer this poll :P

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

2. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

As you know I run Win7 x64 (lite) but I do maintain a LastOS-type updated image for Win10 Ent LTSB x64 as well. I think about installing Win10, but then I just like Win7 too much :D

pacav69 and Glenn like this.
  3. jaaa1976

jaaa1976 Guest

Hello..which Win7 x64 (lite)? can u send me link? thanks

4. Trouba

:) Sorry, it's not available, I made it myself.

5. Trouba

LOL, I read something about the new Win10 build 14361 that supposedly has some "fit and finish" improvements to the UI. I got curious, but then rememered we're talking about Microsoft. Once you actually read the article you will find that out that by "fit and finish" improvements they actually mean that in this build they have replaced a... (drumroll)... network icon in the Action Center... Yes, you read it right and you read it first at LastOS.org...

[​IMG]

Yep, it's officially going nowhere with Win10's UI.

bphlpt and Glenn like this.
  6. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

They have changed the spacing of a few things too, but that should've be customizable from the start - I really wish all the shell replacement tools that were available years ago were still being developed, but no one is really willing to pay for something you can "get by" using Microsoft's built in one :(