AutoApz Beta Test

Discussion in 'Other Tools' started by Glenn, May 17, 2016.

?

Have you tested this yet?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  3. I will never test this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

Here is the beta test for AutoApz, I have included some basic instructions and the source code so you can look it over and there is plenty of examples if you download a few of the ones already available in the DB:

http://www.lastos.org/team/ApzRepo/AppRepository/list.php?dir=&sort=date&order=desc

If you pick them using AutpApz.exe then you'll be able to open the {AppName}.ini in the \ApzRepo\ folder and see how I use the available jobs to get things done.

-----------------------

My week is about to get busy for a few days, so if you test this, or learn how to use it, or make your own better instructions, or build it in to ssEditor or anything please report it in this thread, do NOT worry about breaking anything I have a local backup, but you are all welcomed to use the FTP to make your own Repo's to play with if your really worried and want full freedom to play without breaking it tho.

The included help was written on one pass with no revising or anything so if you need any help ask here and I'll know what I need to include extra to the help files when I get back to work.

If you have any ideas to improve things, let me know, the only feature I plan on including so far is to make it detect the download URL's have a version in the filename and if not force it to re-download it, because the online version may be newer than the local cached one (such as with Nirsoft_Package.zip), well not that exact one as I couldn't find a remote URL and host it locally in the Repository's \setup\ folder.

* Make sure to use a shorter path as it may get stuck on things with paths over certain sizes (VirtualBox extraction does for example).

Attached Files:

The Freezer, bphlpt and Trouba like this.
  2. zdevilinside

zdevilinside Active Member

I am getting an error when I run this for the first time (with Admin rights) Log is here:

>>> Downloaded D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\!apz_db.ini
    ################################################################################
    Start Date: 2016-05-17 17-43-59
    Use Cache = True

>>> Start Processing 1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp
    >>> Downloaded D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp_AASetup.exe
    >>> Downloaded D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp.ini
    >>> Downloaded D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp.app
    ??? Unable To Download D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp.cmd
    >>> Downloaded D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp.ico
    >>> Downloaded D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp.jpg
    >>> Downloaded D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp.png
    ??? Unable To Download D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp.reg
    ??? Unable To Download D:\Documents\Desktop\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp_Patch.7z
    >>> Building 1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp
    <<< Finished Processing 1by1.Audio.Player_ppApp
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    End Date: 2016-05-17 17-44-11
    ################################################################################
    ??? Unable To Download C:\AutoApz\AutoApz_v0.5.0.2\Temp\!apz_db.ini

Popup says "Missing:ApzRepo\!apz_db.ini file" I have allowed the application through my firewall and have also disabled the firewall with my attempts. Any suggestions?

3. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

I've not used this since we moved web hosting, I'll need to look at correcting it and updating the database of apps it can build.

4. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

If it plays nicely with Windows Server 2003, I'll be able to experiment with this :cool:

(specifically, regarding AutoIt v3.3.14.1)

But it looks like it should be okay (from the AutoIt downloads page):

5. syntaxterror

syntaxterror Guest

Nice work

6. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

LOL, yeah kinda had to let this slide for a bit on the back-burner