Funny Video, just for a laugh

Discussion in 'Interesting/Unrelated' started by Glenn, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

Needs sound

The Freezer, billybob62 and bphlpt like this.
  2. Pesti

Pesti Guest

OMG That was so ...so...perfect. I've made the rounds over and over again, forum after forum, and always ended up leaving cuz I hated the hierarchy, I know better than you, my rules, my BS. I could never figure out why it was so difficult to just
    have basic courtesy rules in place and leave it at that. If you can't say what you wanna say without being an a**hole, your booted. I realize that its not always that simple but for some reason it seems like most mods turn into control freaks..I wanna hear what everyone has to say, good or bad. Anyway, I could go on..But that was funny...

bphlpt, The Freezer and Trouba like this.
  3. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

Of course you realize we must ban you now.

bphlpt and Trouba like this.
  4. Pesti

Pesti Guest

Well that would be a first for me!..:cry:Please Master Staff Member!! Don't Ban me I promise I'll behave.....kinda:p

bphlpt and Trouba like this.
  5. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

6. Glenn

The only rule I enforce is not allowing attacking other members. They work hard and deserve to feel appreciated and even the members here are sharing thoughts, ideas or asking for help, there is never a need to escalate anything from a post or two IMO, chances are they are mostly misunderstandings rather than anything sinister, but if you want to bag out something or say all the reasons a idea is bad/wrong then we class that as useful information, not bad - like all science and logic based groups of people should - that said I am not sure how we'd handle beliefs being forced, but chances are if they are continuous we can easily follow or ignore them too :D - choice is the #1 thing we strive for here. Growth is the goal. have fun and your welcomed to talk or ask as much as you want, I am not as active s I once was (16 hours a day making LastOS tools), but I am happy to help someone else begin their journey - just keep in mind I am a bit eccentric now days and many of my big ideas just fizzle out instead of having a alpha or beta the following day (like I used to). I also may seem condescending at times, but I am just sharing my full knowledge of each topic so not only the person I respond to can gain extra tid bits from my replies. BTW I also post long stories that many people just don't have time for ;)

bphlpt and The Freezer like this.
  7. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

BS Glenn, you turd.

JK :D

8. Glenn

Yeah except Trouba, he never does anything around here :p
    ... he does almost all of it over there :D

Trouba likes this.
  9. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

The non-locality of the Internet makes that flattery, Glenn, you know that :D