gamesave-manager

Discussion in 'Interesting/Unrelated' started by pacav69, Feb 27, 2016.

1. pacav69

pacav69 Live long and prosper Staff Member

http://www.gamesave-manager.com/

Introduction

Ever had to format your system?

Perhaps you have been victim of file corruption which also victimised your gamesaves?
    Maybe you just wish to transfer your gamesave(s) to your new machine, or to take with you to a friend's?

With GameSave Manager, you can easily backup, restore and transfer your gamesave(s).
    No longer do you need to manually track through all of the those different directories to backup/restore/transfer your gamesaves, making it great for those who like to share gamesave progress with friends/family, format frequently, paranoid about data loss, etc.

Go ahead and give it a try; it's free!

Trouba likes this.
  2. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

Works really good, I remember back in 2013 when me and CrabDance69 (John) were making a AIO backing up tool for applications/browsers/documents, but he left the project and I lost interest - wonder if we would have added games support to ours :D anyway, this will save time if you play games and re-install at all so worth having, might ppApp it when I have a chance to - it can update the db it's self after all.

zdevilinside and pacav69 like this.
  3. zdevilinside

zdevilinside Active Member

I hope a ppApp is going to be done. Pretty decent app from what I have seen so far. I rebuild my systems at least once a year to make sure everything is up and running properly. Thanks for letting us know about this program!

4. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

Uploaded a ppApp version.