Hirens Repair PE w/Warcraft 3

Discussion in 'LastOS-Based Mods Released By Other Members' started by 00Proteus00, Mar 13, 2021.

1. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

[​IMG]
    Hirens PE w/Warcraft III
    [​IMG]
    Fully functional Hirens Boot PE with Warcraft III Reign of Chaos w/Frozen Throne add-on integrated. Now you can play Warcraft III
    while waiting when repairing a PC. Pretty lame huh? I was bored and this popped into my noggin. It actually works pretty decent. Cant save games, but fully functionl otherwise, even multiplayer gameplay.
    [​IMG]
    About
    Size: 2gb
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Burn ISO to Flashdrive then boot to said device.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hvfRxBRnkKZRBrUq3_-IL3dC4EXOI1X0/view?usp=sharing

[​IMG]

6100m, mircea, Trouba and 1 other person like this.
  2. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

This is pretty cool :)

6100m and 00Proteus00 like this.
  3. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

Perfect for those with ADHD :p

LOL

00Proteus00 likes this.
  4. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

you know I used to have 5 or 6 past versions of Hirens and I had some old drives that just kinda died on me and some one on my Racing group a program that he uses to wipe old drives and has good luck getting them back up and running again. So I tried it and on my first 3Tb everything seems to have went OK I still working on getting them back in working shape but I think I should have looked a little deeper at it as it was Darik's boot and nuke . So I of course dropped in to get the hirens PE it was just a little harder for me to figure out and was such a change from the old cd versions that I got around with pretty good back in the day. but from what I can see I will figure it out again. the second drib 1Tb now does not show in the bios so I going to see if I can get them running again. Thanks for all your work

5. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

This is another one aI have to thank you for your great work. Michael

6. 6100m

6100m Member

For ADHD people? Well, I am, so sign me up! :)

(Seriously, the warcraft 3 inclusion is such a unique and really nice touch, omg I love it):emoji_blue_heart:

Actually gonna try this in VMware :)

7. Bobby

Bobby New Member

What is ADHD? ooH look a b.. Never noti9ced this it is pretty cool, used to play the hell out of warcraft 3.

Glenn likes this.
  8. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

HeyBobbyYoureUsingTooMuchPunctuationItsSlowingMeDown

6100m likes this.
  9. mortmaru

mortmaru New Member

Nice idea.

Something like this would be great if it had a bunch of different retro types games as well included.

The one thing I didn't like about Hiren is it doesnt have a massive selection of software/tools which is why I always preferred to use Sergei Strelec.