HirensSergei PE

Discussion in 'LastOS-Based Mods Released By Other Members' started by 00Proteus00, Mar 9, 2021.

1. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

[​IMG]
    HirenSergei PE
    [​IMG]
    This is another one of my unique PE builds. This includes Hirens latest build and utilities
    as well as Sergei Strelec latest build and utilities. Both combined into 1 amazing PE.

This PE does it all. Use as a LIVE media for surfing the NET safely, as well as many other tasks.

NOTE: This is NOT an OS Install PE, just a repair PE combining Hirens & Sergei Strelec apps.
    [​IMG]
    About
    Windows 10 Live PE
    Language: English

Size: 4.07gb
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Burn ISO to Flashdrive then boot to said device.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EqiPYyjys4ulvpZaHwGyxebLjXQsPeBs/view?usp=sharing

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Trouba likes this.
  2. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

Was just playing around with this in a VM, very nice! Should be able to do most or everything one would need.

EDIT: When I run the Strelec app launcher thingy (haven't worked with this before) and choose Win10 x64 environment and start various apps, many apps work but quite a number fail or not registered. Some I encountered:

R-Drive Image (expired)
    AOMEI Partition Assistant (won't start)
    AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager (won't start)
    EaseUS Partition Manager (complains about driver)
    Acronis Backup Advanced (error, caused reboot of VM)
    EaseUS Todo Backup (fails)
    R-Studio (not registered)
    O&O DiskRecovery (not registered)
    Games on bottom don't run for me either.

3. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AOMEI Dynamic Disc Manager wont run on mine
    Acronis Backup Advanced makes my VM reboot too
    EaseUs Todo Backup fails on mine
    Games dont work on mine

The rest work, although some are "shareware"

All I did was take MINST from his build and add it to mine.

I ran these from the original Sergei Strelec disc

1-AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager - Runs, but complains about configuration on disk.
    2-Acronis Backup Advanced runs, but takes 30 seconds to load, and reboots VM when closed.
    3-EaseUs Todo Backup runs fine.
    4-Games work fine.

So, looks like a configuration file or two got lost in the transfer, or I just missed it altogether. His disk also loads according to OS, so If I load the Win8 at bootup from the Strelec Menu, Im wondering if it loads Win8 drivers etc....

Anywho, yeah, not perfect, but still a decent disk :) I will work on getting errors resolved.

Trouba likes this.
  4. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

Hey, there you sure have been a busy Man as have I. Started racing NASCAR Season 2003 you know I was stunned when I found out that there were still peeps playing the game after all this time so I dove in headfirst. Now I am racing 6 nights a week and on some 2 or 3. I started the game way back in 99 and I was hooked, Right now I am waiting on a couple of Nvidia RTX a 2080 and 3080 with them I am going to build up my ASUS RAMPAGE and do a fresh OS install so that I have a dedicated Racing Machine. I will let you know how it goes/ I am glad that you are keeping yourself busy and happy for us all that the light at the end of the tunnel and we are most going to get through now that the year 2020 has been put to death. Again thanks for all your hard work as always. Oh ya, you can watch the racing live on Friday nights around 7 eastern FSBracing.com on YouTube check it out and click the like thing. I will be in the Punisher #740 car sweet paint job. OK well I am off to the races !

00Proteus00 likes this.