iPack Icon Packs

Discussion in 'LastOS-Based Mods Released By Other Members' started by 00Proteus00, Mar 8, 2020.

1. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

[​IMG]

Doesnt get any easier than this. Install any of the iPacks with a simple click of the mouse. And if you decide you dont like that one, just uninstall via Control Panel/Uninstall Programs, then install another til you find the iPack you like for your system. These survive Windows Update and Cumulative Updates as well without resetting to default.

Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pAWtpgL5XcdEacoL13UDq4amRnsXr5iQ

2. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

FYI, these are listed as Windows 10 iPack Theme Collection. (You'll need to register to view/download)

I've confirmed that they do install okay on Windows 8.1 too. It's a little tricky to uninstall though. Recommend doing a separate System Restore Point before installing them -- the setup offers doing a restore point, but I'm not sure it worked correctly. Then after uninstalling use "ExplorerIconRefresh.exe".

I do wish there was more of a preview of the icons' themes than just the File Explorer and Task Manager ones. Some of the other icons in the set look really nice.

Ghost likes this.
  3. 6100m

6100m Member

I used the HUD Red one in the past, was my favorite icon pack (I used it when I used Airlock Premium v2.5 for a year or two)

4. Popsicle

Popsicle New Member

Hello,
    Just say the link is dead...

Thx

5. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

The Freezer likes this.