Mega Games Pack Collection?

Discussion in 'Game Packs' started by MMcBride87, Nov 10, 2017.

1. MMcBride87

MMcBride87 Guest

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am trying to find all the old MGP's for xp and was wondering if anybody had any copies of these that I could get a iso of? Thank you

Mega Game Pack 1 (Jan.2007)
    Mega Game Pack 1 (Apr.2007)
    Mega Game Pack 1 (Aug.2007)
    Mega Game Pack 1 (Jan.2007)
    Mega Game Pack 4 ppGames (Nov.2007)
    Mega Game Pack 1.23 ppGames of MGP's 1-3 (Jan.2008)
    Mega Game Pack 5 ppGames (Jun.2008)
    Mega Game Pack 6 ppGames (Sep.2008)
    Mega Game Pack 7 ppGames (Feb.2009)
    Mega Game Pack 8 ppGames (unreleased)
    Mega Game Pack 9 ppGames (unreleased)
    Mega Game Pack 10 ppGames (unreleased)

2. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.php?threads/mega-games-pack-2017-09-returnofnights.40092/

52GB:
    Code:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a54033e468b228487b54073173648910d6e017c4&dn=Mega.Games.Pack.2017.09&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969
    This is the only game pack I am seeding anymore, you will not find those old game packs unless your very lucky, all of the games that are worth having are included in the above pack, but you may want to selectively get the games to save your download by getting the metadata first (then grab the big magnet above and pause it choosing do not download for everything in the included files tab and manually adding the folders back one by one that you want.

1GB (MetaData only):
    Code:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c6b95edf5452a6876b9515c3a421484b59ce5ce2&dn=Mega.Games.Pack.2017.09&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969
    Many of the games will work in XP and above, some will work in older OS's and some will even work in DOS. As I went through all the old games packs to build the new pack I have no plans on re-seeding the old ones as any I found good I have included and all the ones I thought were really good I spent over 6 hours developing a script to allow them to work in Win 7-10, so the only missing games are ones you wouldn't get working properly now anyway - such as Flash/Shockwave ones etc.

3. MMcBride87

MMcBride87 Guest

Ok. thank you Glenn for the links.

4. billybob62

billybob62 Member

Thanks for the link. I was trying to get this Mega game pack from an other site but no seeders! I had the pack but had to format my Hard Drive. My autistic son loves playing some of these games and was upset that i lost them. Is it possible for you to seed it again? Not getting any to download it. Thanks!

5. zinker

zinker Guest

please seed ... i don't see any 100% seeders :):)

6. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

I'm working on getting it re-seeded :)

zinker and billybob62 like this.
  7. billybob62

billybob62 Member

Thanks The Freezer. My son will be so happy!

8. The Freezer

Only 4.5 GB transfered so far... ??

9. bphlpt

bphlpt A lowly staff member Staff Member

I'll join in for a while to help out. :)

10. The Freezer

Thanks, BP.

I was wondering why so little had been transferred, is all. The rate had seemed reasonable to me; but only 4.50 GB (of the 52.9 GB) had been seeded. I know that Glenn had created the torrent so that the files were separate -- instead of one big .iso. Maybe that 8%-ish was all that was needed to complete theirs.

11. zinker

zinker Guest

thank you ... so kind of you

12. tomyslo

tomyslo Guest

Hi everyone! I'm new. I'd like the download Glenn's torrent but it's downloading very slowly - 40 kB/s at most. Help?

13. The Freezer

Which one (the btih)?

14. tomyslo

tomyslo Guest

I'm downloading the 52 GB one. It's doing it at around 3.2 MB/s now so it's better.

EDIT: It has dropped down to 1.3 MB/s. :/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2020
  15. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

Damn, I feel lucky if I can get 1.3 MB/s on anything.

The Freezer likes this.
  16. tomyslo

tomyslo Guest

RIP :/

17. tomyslo

tomyslo Guest

Alright, it's downloaded now. It took about 5 hours. Now it says this:
    [​IMG]