Missing Account? Want your username changed? Other account issues?

Discussion in 'LastOS News' started by bphlpt, Sep 28, 2021.

1. bphlpt

bphlpt A lowly staff member Staff Member

We have recently done some forum maintenance and clean up. If your account seems to be missing or no longer functions, please try to sign up again using the same sign up name and email address you used before. If you are having any other issues with your account, please post in this thread or PM any of the staff, signing up again with a temporary name if necessary. We'll be glad to see if we can quickly resolve whatever issue you are having.

Thanks for your patience and we're sorry for any inconvenience.

-c0dez3ro- and 00Proteus00 like this.
  2. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Hey there thanks I posted a reply on my welcome page I just wanted to let you know about that and if you can get my old user name back that would be great and thanks here is the link to that
    Hello all from Michael | LastOS
    Thanks so much for all you do
    MichaelMoore740 aka Badboy740

3. bphlpt

I left you a PM :)

4. bphlpt

Sorry for the trouble. I'm not sure, but because of the rash of problems we had which led to our aggressive pruning awhile back, we also increased the aggressive nature of member approvals of email addresses we allow. I'm not sure whether your email was tripped because of our external agency StopForumSpam, which checks history of email, user name, and IP, or whatever. But on the off chance that it was something we can control locally, if you would like to, you can send me, via PM, the username and email address you would like to use and I will see if I can get it straightened out for you.

57331 likes this.
  5. bphlpt

Done as well. :)

57331 likes this.
  6. 6100m2

6100m2 Guest

I am having trouble logging in on my account @6100m, and I think I was either hacked (or something happened, because none of my 6 gmails are responding to any password reset requests, and I've been trying for weeks)
    Can someone help me get back into my account (I was locked out?)

7. bphlpt

Sure. Your old account still seems to be there, but it isn't associated with a gmail account, but rather t......s@icloud.com. If that doesn't jog your memory sufficiently, please PM me and I'll be glad to help you change things appropriately, reset your password, or whatever.

8. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

I took care of it @bphlpt - he should be able to log in now if he/she reads this, use 6100m and email that you used for 6100m2, see you in the forums!

9. damir

damir New Member

my account is deleted too i try but my mail is not in base anymore but its ok i start again :D

10. bphlpt

Glad to see you back!