New Gaming Laptop

Discussion in 'Interesting/Unrelated' started by -c0dez3ro-, Nov 21, 2022.

1. -c0dez3ro-

-c0dez3ro- Moderator Staff Member

My other half AKA GF gave me my early Birthday gift (only because she had no where to hide it because i would of found it lol ) its a gaming laptop from ASUS

ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 (2022) Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 300Hz IPS FHD Display, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti,Intel Core i9 12900H, 16GB DDR5, 1TB SSD, Per-Key RGB Keyboard, Windows 11 Home, G533ZW-AS94

I would like to make a backup image of the OS but its been so long since i used any program .
    Any help would be appreciated

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
  2. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

Boot from a Last11 (or any Last10) USB stick, in the LivePE is 2 choices, Active@Disk Image and Terabyte True Image, both of these can backup and restore from the LivePE ;)

3. pacav69

pacav69 Live long and prosper Staff Member

With the prices of SSDs coming down I would have upgraded the SSD to a 2TB SSD and then create 2 partitions, one for the operating system and the other for apps and/or games. Just a thought.

4. -c0dez3ro-

i actually just got a wd black 5tb drive for 120 its a gaming drive

Ghost likes this.
  5. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

I need a link to that 5tb for 120 PLEASE LOL!

6. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

It would be a magnetic drive being a games drive at that price.. 5TB in SSD or M.2 is way more cost than that.

7. -c0dez3ro-

Ghost likes this.
  8. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

Exactly what I need for a store all no use hard drive as I put it in a drawer with a piece of paper with what is on the drive in a anti static bag. I have 5 2tb drives but I am accumulating things down into a smaller size - getting rid of old junk and very old drivers etc..

9. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

-c0dez3ro- likes this.
  10. -c0dez3ro-

same here lol

11. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

You have a great way to get things from stores in all the places you go, look at the stores in the path you take and buy stuff passing them LOL - That be what I would do.

-c0dez3ro- likes this.
  12. bphlpt

bphlpt A lowly staff member Staff Member

Ghost likes this.
  13. -c0dez3ro-