Place Holder, to populate :)

Discussion in 'Last11' started by Glenn, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

This will contain the Teams Window 11 mods as we complete our public projects :)

00Proteus00 and mircea like this.
  2. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

Do I smell SPAM coming later on LOL, and yes these silly posts can be deleted :p

3. Glenn

Nah leave them there, this whole thread isn't going to stay once the fun begins

4. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

Just teasing (StartAllBack menu and taskbar):

SAB.jpg

chevy350, mircea, bphlpt and 2 others like this.
  5. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

A lot of the newer Win10 themes work with it too

Trouba likes this.
  6. 6100m

6100m Member

Would appear that the registry key to make the taskbar transparent remains.

I mean, that makes sense though, because this is just a glorified Windows 10 (I don't wanna say reskinned, but for the most part it is, lol)

7. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

Yep. MS didn't even change the version number. Type "ver" at the command prompt and it'll say something like "10.0.22000.71" :cautious:

6100m likes this.
  8. 6100m

6100m Member

I didn't notice that actually, but that is pretty funny, not gonna lie.

In that sense, I mean other than the new start menu, it kind of defeats the purpose to upgrade a little, espically with the installer DRM they put in to restrict certain hardware configurations.
    I hope Microsoft will make Windows 11 more different and able to stand as it's own OS instead of a reskin.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  9. Glenn

Truthfully, I am skipping windows 11, it has no benefits what so ever and I refuse to move away from a OS that is superior just to have a shell replacement. Even the new features are boring, broken and worse than alternative methods. I like win 10 pro way more and the default apps situation in 11 is sad really. The registry is locked from changing them easily (even with SetupS), nah, I will avoid this one and wait for LTSC 2021

6100m and 00Proteus00 like this.
  10. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

Same here. It looks decent enough, but too many errors so far, and it doesn't BUILD the way I want it to.

6100m likes this.
  11. 6100m

6100m Member

I agree with the both of you. There is no point in using it when it offers nothing different ;)

12. unitop4

unitop4 GUINEA PIG TESTER