1. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

[​IMG]

ProteOS10
    [​IMG]

This is more to the lines of a LastOS build. Once you choose your disk to install to, sit back and wait about 10 minutes or so and you will be greeted with LTSC Goodness, with NO input needed from user. Built from LTSC 1809 with updates thru March 2, 2021.

This is also a LIVE PE build. Use for a live Windows platform with all the necessary goodies to surf safely and much more.

There has been a debate as to WHO has the better PE Disk, Hirens or Sergei Strelec. So, what better way than include BOTH in this build. You have the choice of using Hirens many utilities or the multitude of Sergei Strelec apps. Makes a POWERFUL repair PE.

I included a rather LARGE ssWPI Post Installer with this. ALL apps in post installer are updated to the newest available.
    [​IMG]

NOTE: You will need to change your time zone to the appropriate one for your location.

NOTE: Preactivated. Activator included on desktop just in case.

NOTE: Flashdrive MUST be inserted for Post Installer & Settings Program to work.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
    pipegame, Glenn, 6100m and 5 others like this.
  2. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

Thanks for tjis

00Proteus00 likes this.
  3. Steve Hedges

Steve Hedges belveder

Damn fella, I am trying to stay away from 10 but this looks so shiny I might have to give this a go, thanks

I love this, it is one of the best I have seen and used, very smooth. A few apps I haven't heard of but now lost without lol.

I have one issue and it's a deal breaker for me. I can't seem to install Plex or NordVPN. Can't figure out why, seems there is something stopping stuff like this.

But again, great job

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    00Proteus00 likes this.
  4. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

Well, I just got done building some computers and this was one of the first installs and WOW it looks and works great I am installing some of the programs now and then reboot to see if it activates.
    I gotta say it looks awesome. I found a bunch of Themes for windows but I am not sure just how to get them onto my computer. Anyway, great job there 00Proteus00 as always your work is top-notch. This is the best so far I have downloaded so many over the years I am pretty sure I started with you all on Windows 98 and it just keeps getting better all the time thanks to all of you peeps that work together to provide these LastOS for us all.

5. billybob62

billybob62 Member

Thanks for this! And nice to see that your back.Whenever you check in on here.

00Proteus00 likes this.
  6. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

Hey, thanks I try from time to time So I got this site that has the latest builds in the insider program so I thought I would pass it on to see if any of you all would like to use one to make a new build with So here is the site I just got an insider download from pretty easy just follow the instructions on language build options, etc then it will give you a zip file and when you open that double click the uup_download_windows and it will download all the files and updates then build an iso I don't know it this will help or if this is the right spot for this but here is the site https://uupdump.net/known.php I have done one first to make sure all is good and it was no problem on mine.