SCDKEY - Site to buy legit keys for OS's and Games ...

Discussion in 'Interesting/Unrelated' started by Ghost, May 14, 2019.

1. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

Well all is good so far as I just installed the LTSC with MS store and Edge and ...

this is a vanilla as always but with the store and edge, I am hopeful that it will last for years

The move to Win 10 might be worth it after they take out all the crap.. ahh let us not go there LOL

Untitled.png

3. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

It is pretty great to have Win 10 without ANY Modern Apps in the menu. Even Settings is ok once you learn the new locations for each of them and having search usually finds the rest. Edge on the other hand is on the way towards becoming usable if they really do change to more chromy internals:
    https://www.ghacks.net/2019/03/25/this-is-the-chromium-based-microsoft-edge-browser/

I personally do not have any problems with my Windows 10 LTSC (trouba build), I don't mind running a KMS emulator as I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 for free within the time given to do so and that makes it ok :) I have heard rumors that if you call MS support they will still activate an upgrade for free (Pro/Home anyway).

Finally having a dark theme built in makes it look usable now too.

Ghost likes this.
  4. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

That is good to know that MS will listen to upgrades, I did do a few of them legit with win 7 OEM key on sticker, and a few 8/8.1.

However I do like knowing that so far I have a legit key for my needs, hey and 17 bux I was good.

A custom built system is when you can decide what you want, especially here, at this bar, where I hang out.

Where is everyone at these days, I know I was on a few week adventure.

5. SSJ9KDylan

SSJ9KDylan Guest

I agree