sharethefiles

Discussion in 'Interesting/Unrelated' started by syntaxterror, Oct 17, 2021.

1. syntaxterror

syntaxterror New Member

Hi. Does any one know why sharethefiles is not working? upload_2021-10-17_13-36-34.png

2. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

3. Ed Bates

Ed Bates New Member

well doesn't this suck...im a retired handicapped veteran and was able to see my tv shows, now nothing !! is there any other site like that that I can still use ?":

4. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

Not sure how sharethefiles worked but it is gone now for sure.

If streaming isnt your thing, then maybe https://archive.org ( which is Internet Archive ) and they have a few good thing ( a lot ) LOL

A lot of these older safe sites are going out as streaming is taking over now, SO what is the best place to get any TV series or movies is beyond me.

5. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

eztv, 133t, rarbg, yts. These are the sites worth a damn, all torrents, but that's all it will ever be - if your not using newsbin or paying for file sharing sites.

mega.nz still has some tv series if you google enough, but they are often not live or password protected - many use pastebin to link them.

6. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

For TV shows, the ol' Mule still works the best, IMO. But lately many of those ed2k sites have quietly disappeared -- ShareTheFiles merely being the most recent -- or simply stopped being updated, i.e., they're still running but not getting any new content or links. :(

STF has been down over a month now (since October 1st, I think). So in the meantime, I've been using The Rostrum as a substitute. Not my favorite, though. They breakup each series & season into a different thread and stuff isn't easy to find -- which may be because the site is Portuguese (although you can set your preferences to English from the CP).

00Proteus00 likes this.
  7. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

For those die-hard ed2k users -- as I am :cool: ...

Far from dead, this dinosaur is still being maintained as a "Community Version" of eMule. It's been available for several years now but only recently that I've been putting it through its paces. And I have to say it's rock solid and way faster than any of the mods I'd been using. I can't get it to crash or quit responding no matter what I throw at it. (This could be because the Community Version has 64-builds for it which none of the mods have; but still those mods are older than 10 years now and are not being maintained anymore.)

It has a few quirks still and it's missing some of the features I'd gotten used to with the mod I'd been using ("StulleMule") but by far the Community Version is a way better deal.

As far as link sites go, currenly The Rostrum seems to the only remaining game in town. :(

8. unitop4

unitop4 GUINEA PIG TESTER

If you you guys need ibvites to IPT torrent site. I have some invites available