some interesting tv shows

Discussion in 'Interesting/Unrelated' started by pacav69, Oct 6, 2015.

1. pacav69

pacav69 Live long and prosper Staff Member

Scorpion
    IMDB
    Summary: An eccentric genius forms an international network of super-geniuses to act as the last line of defense against the complicated threats of the modern world.

Quantico
    IMDB

Summary: A look at the lives of young FBI recruits training at the Quantico base in Virginia when one of them is suspected of being a sleeper terrorist.

Limitless
    IMDB
    Summary: A man gains the ability to use the full extent of his brain's capabilities. A television adaptation of the 2011 film, 'Limitless'.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  2. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

I watch Scorpion, it is so lame tho that I am finding it harder to watch it but I invested in continuing to watch like I did with LOST - if the next episode is as bad I may stop and save my time.

I seen the movie limitless that was pretty good and I have queued up to watch the TV series one day, I also have Humans, Fear The Walking Dead and Minority Report, not sure what is worth watching anymore tho as I've not enjoyed TV as much since they ditched SG1, SGA and Eureka and before that Sanctuary. I also miss My Name is Earl. The latest one they removed was "Forever" which I though was worth running for longer as they really only just got through the introductions to the show. I am on the last Season on Monk as I was watching it with my wife and she hasn't wanted to finish watching it - which is ironic in itself.

3. pacav69

pacav69 Live long and prosper Staff Member

i've seen Minority Report it is ok show but i do like the tech that they use. Another ok show was Dark.Matter a sci-fi drama.

A really good show was Foyles war staring Michael Kitchen who was in JB golden eye. It deals with a british detective near the end of WW2 who investigates criminal activities.

If you like the puppet type then have a look at "Thunderbirds Are Go" its based on the original series with some modern aspects.