StartAllBack Error

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by -c0dez3ro-, Dec 6, 2022.

1. -c0dez3ro-

-c0dez3ro- Moderator Staff Member

Any one having trouble installing StartAllBack_v3.5.3.4540_Win11_ClearDark_ssApp i get an error .. the specified path is invalid

2. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

Did Windows 11 Antivirus 'windows defender' eat the file? That happens a LOT, I hate windows 11 myself but that just me LMAO good to see you c0de.

-c0dez3ro- likes this.
  3. -c0dez3ro-

Yea man its been a while , I'm home for a few days due to some small truck went across 2 lanes to get off an exit causing the semi in front of me to slam his brakes and i had no where togo but in the back of him

Attached Files:

4. unitop4

unitop4 GUINEA PIG TESTER

im having the same trouble with that file: the specified path is invalid. error

-c0dez3ro- likes this.
  5. -c0dez3ro-

i even went as far as to download the file from
    i even downloaded the file from startisback website and gave me the same error

6. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

At least you are good, truck is at least fixable.

-c0dez3ro- and Glenn like this.
  7. -c0dez3ro-

yea im good , im heading to AL monday to get another truck

Ghost likes this.
  8. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

Do you have a dash cam setup going in the trucks already? If not might be a great investment for you as the driver to have evidence for that reason.

9. -c0dez3ro-

that picture was from my dash cam , i have recorded video also . the DOT officer said it saved my arse , both my work place and DOT have the video .

10. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

F-in A, the only way to do it today is cameras everywhere in a big rig (y)

11. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

I wrote this in shoutbox:

"To install the ssApps, you have to uninstall the older version of StartAllBack and delete its Program Files folder afterwards. Then you can install the newer version. You don't have to reboot if you delete the program folder after uninstallation. You can't install over an old installation silently."

Ghost likes this.