Last10 Collection

Discussion in 'Last10' started by SSJ9KDylan, May 31, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SSJ9KDylan

SSJ9KDylan Guest

Put the files for each version of Last10 here!

2. unitop4

unitop4 GUINEA PIG TESTER

3. SSJ9KDylan

SSJ9KDylan Guest

There was an earlier version from 2015

4. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

Last10_x64_2015.11_ReturnOfNights.iso

There really is no reason to have the first one, it was quite buggy, I am pretty sure that is the release I use UXThemePatcher which if used on a Integrated Intel Graphics CPU it will Black Screen on Boot with no way to recover but to Safe Mode Boot and revert the files, Plus it will update on first boot to RS5, I'd not worry so much about complete collections with Windows 10 mods, it's really only apps and updates, so no reason to keep older ones.

5. SSJ9KDylan

SSJ9KDylan Guest

Well can we please make a new version of this based on Windows 10 RS6?

6. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

https://www.ghacks.net/2018/12/19/a-first-look-at-windows-sandbox/

That feature is interesting, hopefully they will allow you to make certain apps run within this by default, then it will make the desktop secure again.

Not really a need for me to make a OS update anymore as we all use LTSC and not pro. All the features in LTSC work in Pro so if you want to install RS6 Pro then do that from any source/method and run the ssWPI off http://forum.lastos.org/index.php?threads/last10-ltsc-x64-rs5-2019-04.1786/ to install tweaks and apps, there is no need to mod the actual OS anymore as Microsoft updates the entire OS's core files every few weeks now, making modding them pointless. Sorry to say but OS modding is now limited to LTSC versions, IMO. Then again I've been banned from all the OS modding sites I know of because of what I believe/feel, so no need to trust me on this. UAP apps offer nothing but a few games still, until MS adopt Android apps, I can't see their store making a comeback, it's nasty what the quality of apps/games is on the store so far. If I can find any reason to make a OS mod again I will get stuck in to making it for you all, it's very limited at the moment.

The Freezer and Trouba like this.
  7. vanTorX

vanTorX Member

Just came across this thread and I believe the failings you describe were with some later version, not this one. I still have it running on two PC, one is back in Europe, the other here in Toronto, Canada, where I am writing this on. Both have Intel graphics on board plus I think Nvidia gfx to use if needed. Over time, I installed this version on several computers.

upload_2020-5-19_22-41-51.png

I am going to reinstall this computer soon since I can't install .Net Framework 4.8 and one online game requires it. I found moded win10 2016 LTSB updated to this year and with .Net Framework 4.8 installed (plus the older version of it, I think 3.5), with integrated office 2019 (not really needed but its there).
    I will apply LastOS tweaks as I always do and if anyone is wondering why 2016, it is the last version in which file selection in win explorer works the old way (only the file name is selected in list view, ie., not the empty space, which allows me to click in that empty space to deselect files).

That's for my presonal PC, the other PC and a laptop I have here in Toronto will get your Last20 2020.02 LTSC win10 installed because I don't do that much work with files on those.
    If needed, I could upload the Last10 2015 iso to my Megaupload but not sure how much space I have there.

Aiktiplar likes this.