LastOS 1909 Pro x64

Discussion in 'LastOS-Based Mods Released By Other Members' started by 00Proteus00, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

I would really like to get this copy of the Last OS. I have been a Last OS user for many years and have many copies of XP and & 7 and 2 of Last10 really like what I see in this version and would very much like a copy I am hoping for your help Thanks

2. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

I am still hoping to be able to get this build somehow if anyone can help I would be grateful.

3. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

I think you already left a message for Proteus? He's not been around and I'm not sure if any of the long-time members here have a copy of this. I think he is active at TeamOS, you may try to reach him there. This is a recent one: https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/threads/windows-10-pro-x64-2004-prototype.130456/

"I would really like to get this copy of the Last OS" <- So just to clarify, this is not a traditional Last10 release or part of the LastOS series of releases, as these were made by ReturnOfNights. However, Proteus did use LastOS methods in this build. To what extent, I don't know. I never tried these releases.

4. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

Hey, Last OS is back up. I have searched all hard drives and cannot find this anywhere. I would love a copy myself if anyone has retained it.

5. billybob62

billybob62 Member

I scanned and found it,but dont know how to upload it and i have a very slow upload speed so any suggestions on how to get it to you guys would help us both?

6. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

You can create a torrent file from the full .iso and have a seed going, anyone who has part or all of the .iso can join in on seeding also.

just get a bit torrent client you like and add file to share by creating a .torrent file and upload the .torrent file to a file hosting site and post link to who/where you want.

7. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

Yeah, the original magnet seems dead. Here's a new one:
    Code:
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:df11a4d06134b2f958d515cf7046fc00297caf0e&dn=LastOS.1909.Pro.x64.iso&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

8. billybob62

billybob62 Member

9. The Freezer

@00Proteus00, do you have the checksum, such as an md5, for the iso? I can't find any in the first post and the magnet link doesn't list contents, etc. If it was just for the iso, then that magnet checksum (btih) does not match the one I have for it.

@billybob62, can you post the md5 checksum for that mega link? Here's what I have (for Proteus "LastOS.1909.Pro.x64.iso"): 2be4b62db568a8fc6892025e9e6ac556

Does anyone else have a copy that Proteus released earlier this year? If so, can you post the md5 for the iso as well? (y)

10. billybob62

billybob62 Member

I looked and didn't see one! i only have the free version of Mega and i didn;t see that. Sorry.

11. billybob62

billybob62 Member

All good got the same md5 checksum!

The Freezer likes this.
  12. The Freezer

That's good. It's the same as the one I'm reseeding then. As Ghost has said, feel free to join in on seeding also. ;)

13. The Freezer

Okay, I've confirmed the iso from billybob's mega link is indeed the same as the one I'm seeding via bittorrent. So it's probably the same as Proteus originally posted/released back in February. :)

I recommend everyone who wants a copy get it from the mega link, while you can, since that'll be a faster download than the torrent (so far, I'm the only seeder).

14. The Freezer

billybob62 likes this.
  15. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

Hey, All sorry I have been a little stressed out I just got back to Racing Nascar Season 2003 man can you believe that this game is still alive today. So I downloaded the Mega File LastOS3.iso So If that's it Man I can't say thanks enough. You all are my heroes and there it is just finished but I am going to do the other just to be safe. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Oh Ya hey you all stay safe out there ok.;);):emoji_metal::emoji_v::emoji_santa:

16. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

Hey, Bud I just got back on the site and seen all this activity I guess I started something.;);) So I would just say thanks for your assistance. Oh ya I tried that link and all I got was a 2.7 gig down so I am sure it's not the same :emoji_santa::emoji_santa::emoji_mrs_claus:

17. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

Hey There Freezer just wanted to say thanks for you help getting this out there funny cause I just had a computer go down had to uninstall the Last20.20 ver and go back to a Win 7 so I could play My Nascar Racing game ya it came out in 03. Just wanted you to know how thankful I am for what you all do Okay.:emoji_sunglasses::emoji_sunglasses::emoji_santa:

Trouba likes this.
  18. 00Proteus00

Grabbing now and will help seed. Thanks so much for finding this! I dont know how I managed to delete it.

Michael740, Trouba and billybob62 like this.
  19. billybob62

billybob62 Member

I try to keep a backup of the OS's of all of them that i want to try out.Just lucky that i could find it and help out!

20. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

Well I would just like to say thanks for that I was hoping to snag a copy of this one. So keep up the good work.

Michael740
    :confused::):cool:

21. Michael740

Michael740 Guest

:emoji_ballot_box_with_check::cool: So I went with the link that 00Proteus00 gave above. It just has a different theme than the one shown here. As soon as I did the new download
    took off right away. Thanks for that cause the link on here was stalled for almost 2 days.

:emoji_ok_hand::emoji_thumbsup::cool:
    Michael740:emoji_grey_exclamation:

22. SSJ9KDylan

SSJ9KDylan Guest

The Google Drive link is giving a 404 error and the torrent isn’t downloading at the moment!

23. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

Yep no seed/s.

As of this post, me and a few others have dealt with well below freezing cold and snow.

I hope it does not snow another 1" like they saying we can get, but it is possible we get another 3 to 8 inches on top of the almost 7 we already got, yea for another thread LOL.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  24. 00Proteus00

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  25. 00Proteus00

Seedbox now seeding CORRECTLY and renewing tracker like its supposed to.

Ghost likes this.