LastOS 2021 Windows 11 - JUL312021

Discussion in 'LastOS-Based Mods Released By Other Members' started by 00Proteus00, Jul 31, 2021.

1. 00Proteus00

00Proteus00 Active Member

[​IMG]
    LastOS 2021 - JUL312021
    [​IMG]
    This is a little something I made for us.
    Comments welcome! Hope you like.

NOTE: Please forgive my ignorance. I forgot to change one setup screen
    and now it is showing "LastOS 1909 PRO" instead of "LastOS 2021 Win11"
    By the time I realized it, it was too late to re-do without having to
    re-do the WHOLE thing. Still a decent looking end result.

NOTE: I fixed the screens in the other version WITH the Post Installer and Settings.
    [​IMG]

About
    Windows 11 Pro x64 22000.100
    Updated to July 31, 2021
    Language: English

Size:
    3.78gb without Post Extras
    Size:
    7.71gb with Post Extras

System requirements
    Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or more.
    Disk Space: 20gb for default install, MORE for post install programs.
    Graphics adapter: Microsoft DirectX 9 or later graphics device.
    [​IMG]

Removed
    Nothing

Disabled
    Nothing

Added
    7zip
    30 Custom Cursors
    DX9 Updates
    Post Tenebra Lux Icon Pack
    Rainmeter
    Right Click Enhancer
    Smart Defrag
    TaskbarX
    Visual Basic Runtimes
    Xwidget

NOTE: Activated and included on desktop just in case.

NOTE: Flashdrive MUST be inserted for SETTINGS & ssWPI Post Installer to work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Burn ISO to Flashdrive then boot to said device.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No SETTINGS & No ssWPI Post Installer - Download 3.78gb

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yENYCUHSVx7Yusba6273TFdqgh3Mjwby/view?usp=sharing

With SETTINGS & ssWPI Post Installer - Download 7.71gb

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CRAaZACuOFWrO_tPK_SAEz_yh1COsKiM/view?usp=sharing

NOTE: Flashdrive MUST be inserted for SETTINGS & ssWPI Post Installer to work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
    chevy350, Michael740, 6100m and 8 others like this.
  2. zorro48

zorro48 Guest

Amazing work mate.

3. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

Just curious, but what is "LastOS" about it? Tweaks? ssWPI? SetupS? Anything? I can't make it out from the post.

4. 00Proteus00

Just the theming and unattended setup, I am planning another with ssWPI and Settings. I just got back into the building since surgery, and am trying to keep in practice. Funny how much you forget by not doing it for 6 months.

Glenn and Trouba like this.
  5. mircea

mircea Member

I whis u good health 00proteus00.:emoji_blue_heart:

00Proteus00 likes this.
  6. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

Be well! :emoji_raised_hands:

00Proteus00 likes this.
  7. billybob62

billybob62 Member

Nice job my friend! Hope your health is getting better. Take it slow and don't over do it. And thanks for this fine OS!

00Proteus00 likes this.
  8. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

Try to document as much as you can, for that very reason, you'll ALWAYS forget, that is why I decided to share everything public and make scripts and builders, so I wouldn't forget steps or how to do things. Trouba got me to document better as he always wanted to learn how and why and he always provided me with good text documents. so I switched to doing it too instead of just being a cowboy.

00Proteus00 likes this.
  9. 00Proteus00

I rebuiIt the OS to include the Post Installer & Menu/Settings programs. Tested and working 100%. Am uploading to google now. Will add link when done. FIXED the mistake in it with the Windows 1909 Pro showing on install instead of Win 11 Pro.

Note to builders. Microslop FINALLY fixed the problem with the DEFAULTUSER0 account. It is no longer created when you do an unattended install with copy profile enabled. Thank god for this :)

EDIT: Re-Upload DONE and links updated.

10. 00Proteus00

Basically, what I did here was install the non TPM version of Win11 Pro completely using name LastOS and NO password in VirtualBox. Once installed, I added all addon programs and modifications. Once completed, I added the UNATTEND.XML file to the sysprep folder. I then updated all updates to current, Once updated 100%, I did a disk cleanup to trim down Windows Update as well as the other junk leftovers. Once cleaned. I defragged and optimized the drive for better performance.

When TOTALLY finished with the build, I shut down the VM. I then loaded VHDAttatch and mounted the VHD of the build (in this case BUILDER.VHD). I then used Dism++ to open a session on the NEW windows. (It will show a C:\Windows & VHD DriveLetter Here:\Windows. I then make a total system backup from the VHD and save as INSTALL.WIM. From there, copy the INSTALL.WIM to the sources folder and modify it for the bootscreens and such. I also modified the BOOT.WIM and made a HIRENS Bootable PE Windows Install media. After completed, I convert INSTALL.WIM to INSTALL.ESD and then created the ISO using UltraISO.

What building like this does is create an amazingly FAST install process. From start to finish is under 5 minutes in VirtualBox, as well as keep all settings and programs. Use NETPLWIZ to modify/edit users if needed/wanted.

DonDamm and ballyboy like this.
  11. 00Proteus00

All links updated now.

12. billybob62

billybob62 Member

Thanks for updating! Tried to get it yesterday but the links here and on the other site wouldn't allow it (too many getting it i guess) But now with the WPI and extras its all good! Thanks again.

00Proteus00 likes this.
  13. Socheat_Hack

Socheat_Hack Guest

Dear Sir!
    How are you?
    I'd like to download Windows 11 with Size of 3.78GB, but could not download, why....?
    Best Regard
    Yours; Truly

14. 00Proteus00

Both links are up and working. It may be a location issue. Where are you located? Google Drive links may not work for your location.

15. Socheat_Hack

Socheat_Hack Guest

yes sir! I more and more try this.

Best Regard

16. silnwarez

silnwarez New Member

I hope you can add September updated ISO :)
    Fantastic build , one from the best I've found around :D

00Proteus00 likes this.
  17. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Hey all what does Last OS mean to me it's been the one and only OS that I have used for the Last I can't even remember 20-25 years and what it has been for me is a great stable less procedure running OS that was easy to use and install easy to learn just how much better a system could be and was and still is the one I go to for any of my builds for friends and family now for us gamers back in the day and I am still playing a Nascar Season 2003 game I bought brand new played it till they shut down the servers and there was really nowhere to go EA bought em out and put out crap then whatever the NASCAR heat thing just never really had the real feel like N-2003 but here it is almost well really 19 years and it's still alive kicking and except the initial money just the same as Iracing you just don't have to pay the monthly crap on top of your other expenses. A Lot of them are still using Win 7 cause they are afraid and it is an issue to install the game on win 10 and 11 as you have to turn off DEP before you can install the game. But Mine is working well one on LastOS 10 and a reg version of win 10 and 11. but the resources being used today on these 2 very much system hogs and snoop tools making everyone's lives much harder. I guess you could always go to the Xbox or PS3 or 4 6 78 whatever number thereon but Xbox plays on win 10 and 11 so who needs a box. alright I have said enough on the site as I have been out of touch for a bit sorry thanks

Michael740 now
    Badboy740

mircea, Glenn and Trouba like this.
  18. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, we are users of our OS's and want the same functionality, speed and extras in our own OS too - it's just the sharing nature that makes us different to many tweakers/modders - we want everyone to use and build up the whole experience and support with each others issues. It's the fastest and best way - also it's great to share with like minded people who understand it's about the experience and not about the money and control.

00Proteus00 likes this.
  19. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Just installed this on an ASUS Sabertooth x79 with xeon 12 core 4 HD 32g Ram AMD RX570 wow install was very fast and it's going to take a bit to get all the drivers updated so I will try to keep you updated thanks but

20. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Hey, 00Proteus00 so I now have installed this on a couple of different Computers and going great thanks again for all the work you put into these I really enjoy them.
    Thanks Michael

21. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Hey all just to update both installs working great> I even have my racing sim about to go on a fresh built P9x79 ASUS so I will let you know how that works out. Otherwise, all is good I hope you all are doing well. Again thanks all for all you do.

bphlpt and mircea like this.
  22. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Hey all it seems that the links are not working for this version and I seem to have lost my copy any way to get another I will check back thanks all and this is still running on 2 of my computers but I have another to install on thanks

23. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

okay I found mine and thanks

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  24. zdevilinside

zdevilinside Active Member

It is showing that the links do not exist for me. Can someone verify that it is up still?

25. unitop4

unitop4 GUINEA PIG TESTER

00Proteus00
    Unfortunately its long gone by now. Maybe one of the members over there still has a copy. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022