LastOS 2021 Windows 11 - JUL312021

Discussion in 'LastOS-Based Mods Released By Other Members' started by 00Proteus00, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Now I am working to see if what I have is almost the same as this it is LastOS2021.Aug.3.2021. I am glad someone got back to you and if this is what I think it is I will put it up for you give me a couple of days to get it figured out and as soon as I do I will post it. I chatted with 00Proteus00 he confirmed that the 7gig file is lost the 3gig may be available out there not sure where. you will have to do some searching so like I said I will post when I find something out okay

hope I can help you out
    Michael740
    [​IMG]

2. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Well I did find mine the other day let me know it someone wants a copy I will figure out a way to share it for a bit it's the 7gig one.

3. Ghost

Ghost Forum Crapolator

4. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Ya sorry I have seen that after I posted been rough couple of months covid and then google hacked so the new build looks awesome I will give it a test..

5. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Thanks Ghost

6. Steve Hedges

Steve Hedges belveder

I have been seeding on utorrent for a while. Will leave it going until .......

7. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

hey I set up a password on my user and it is asking for a password and mine is not working I tried to make a password reset disk as It is installed on another pc but my pin dont work and it is again asking for a passord can you help[ out I am locked out of the one I really need thanks Michael Moore

8. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

If you have a PE like LivePE from Last11 or Last10 iso's which has Active@ Tools on it, boot into it and use Active@ Suite -> Active@ Password Changer. Or else, use Windows Login Unlocker on the taskbar of the Last11 PE.

9. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

when you set a password in any LastOS the default password will be "password" or if you have a trouba release it will be "123" by default, you need to type this in at least once to change to a Microsoft account. Trouba is right though, even when your system locks you out the LivePE has all the tools to break in - unless you have bitlocker enabled on your HDD, then it requires more work (I've never bothered, I keep good backups so can always restore things that get locked out).

10. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

I tried password along with the password I created and had no luck there so I will see what I can do thanks for getting back to me on this

Michael Moore

11. Michael740

Michael740 New Member

Hey 00Proteus00 whats up these days I got an issue with the installation I changed the user on this and the password and now when I log in it keeps asking for a password I use mine and the regular one on here and still cannot get in I going to work it a little longer and see if I can crack it but if you read this message me if you can help.

Thanks Michael Moore

12. unitop4

unitop4 GUINEA PIG TESTER

last time i seen 00proteus00 was at teamos, try there, he was seen 7 days ago