Problems with eMule...

Discussion in 'Misc Discussion' started by zdevilinside, Jun 9, 2018.

1. bphlpt

bphlpt A lowly staff member Staff Member

Found another option - y2mate - This worked well for me, and it also has the option to save the audio as an MP3, which also worked well.

Another - YOUTUBE-DL, might also need this version of FFmpeg? [Looks like a possible candidate for a ppApp?] (admittedly I haven't looked at this very closely)

And you can apparently play a youtube video directly in a video player by using 3DYD Youtube Source, and then your video player might have an option to save the video to disc? (I haven't personally tried this either.)

Sorry for not investigating the last two options thoroughly before posting, but I wanted to pass the possible options along anyway.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    The Freezer likes this.
  2. Trouba

Trouba Administrator Staff Member

MediaHuman YouTube Downloader is good, in the settings it even allows to throttle download speeds. It is a ppApp already.

The Freezer likes this.
  3. The Freezer

The Freezer Just this guy, you know Staff Member

Wow, I never realized what all MediaHuman could do till I looked at the ppApp

-- EDIT:
    I had to -- I couldn't figure out where you had placed the shortcut for it! LOL

(And if I can't be reached right now it's because I'm busy downloading movie trailers... and maybe some cat videos)

Glenn and Trouba like this.