Testing New Windows 10 with our tools

Discussion in 'LastOS News' started by Glenn, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Pesti

Pesti Guest

Hi Guys,
    I'm new here, and although I'm not a builder, programmer, or anything like that, one thing I've always been really good at is collecting. I've been a lover of modded os's for a very, very long time and I just might have some of the things you guys have been looking for. My desktop finally gave up a couple of months ago, and all my files are on those drives. I just got a new motherboard, (new to me anyway) and I'm in the process of throwing it together now. As soon as I'm finished I'll compile a list of what I have and If anyones interested I'll be more than happy to share. And to Trouba, I've spent the better part of the last 20 years playing around, repairing, modding peoples computers and I have parts , boxes of them, that I keep meaning to get rid of ...but what if there's any kind of disaster and all of a sudden everybody needs them.........lol :p

2. Pesti

Pesti Guest

Well this is what happens when you dont read thru an old thread to the last one. I just read that you guys don't post links to modded os's, and I don't want to go against the grain . I guess my bad habit of collecting software isn't useful after all :(
    That said, No matter what I appreciate all the work you guys do to make almost intolerable os's tolerable and then some. I just hate the fact that I can't contribute something useful to the mix..

3. Glenn

Glenn Administrator Staff Member

If you look around the forum you'll see a few torrent links here and there with goodies, but keeping the apps updated is a fairly laborious job. They are in the Application Repository for download to everyone.

4. B2K24

B2K24 New Member

I just signed up here and am a long time user of RON's releases all the way back to LXP when it was released on sharevirus and other sites that are closed now.

I have a few binders of old release. When I used marker to write on the DVDs, it said the following;

LXP 1.7.1
    LXP
    LXP 17.2.2
    Prophecy X64 Vista & X32
    LXP 22
    COSMOS 7 X64/X86
    LASTOS V3 7/11

ISO's on my PC

AwakenOSv811.iso
    CosmOS v7.3 ReturnOfNights.iso
    CosmOS_v8.1.1_ReturnOfNights.iso
    Last10_x64_2015.11_ReturnOfNights.iso